Aside from non-fiction stories, do you also read books that help improve your life?
Yes, I am talking about self-help books. I know some of you are dealing with so many difficulties in life. Your relationship with your colleagues, friends and families are being threatened because it’s just so hard for you to mingle with them or perhaps you’re afraid to take risks because don’t know how to deal with failures. These are some of your issues that many people, including you, are experiencing in their lives right now.
What seems to be the problem?
You might be asking yourself, “Why?” “What’s wrong with me?“, “How do I deal with this?” You have so many questions in your life. You lose control of everything which may result into a big mess. That is why self- help books are here to help improve the various aspects of your life.
Here are some of must-read self-help books that you should read.
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles” by Marianne Williamson
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- CHATTER: Small Talk, Charisma, and How to Talk to Anyone (The People Skills, Communication Skills, and Social Skills You Need to Win
- Friends and Get Jobs) by Patrick King
- Think and Grow Rich: The Original 1937 Unedited Edition – Napoleon Hill
- Courage to Change: One Day at a Time in Al-Anon II by Al-Anon Family Group Head Inc.
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Do you have something that you can suggest? Share in the comments below.